The 23rd Transmission & Distribution Summit is an invitation-only, premium Summit bringing leading transmission & distribution executives and innovative suppliers and solution providers together.
The Summit will take place at a premium location the Encore Boston Harbor, Boston, MA, US on May 1-3, 2023.
The Summit’s content is aligned with key transmission and distribution challenges and interests, relevant market developments, and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
- Managing Director, Construction – American Electric Power
- Director Construction Engineering, Standards & Services – American Transmission Company
- Director, Transmission Interconnections – Eversource
- Director, NY Distributed Generation Ombudsperson – National Grid
- Vice President – Electric Projects & Construction – PG&E
- Former State Leader & Vice President, Colorado Utilities – Black Hills Energy
- Vice President Utility Operations – FirstEnergy
- Interconnection Engineer Manager – NextEra Energy
- Director, Denver Metro Construction and Operations – Xcel Energy
This is an unparalleled opportunity for extensive informal networking among industry peers during event meals, cocktail receptions and leisure entertainment.
To enquire more information, please visit https://events.marcusevans-events.com/transmission-distribution-summit-2023/ or directly contact Isidora Avraam at firstname.lastname@example.org.