It has been a year since the Inflation Reduction Act was signed into law. What impact has it had, and what can be expected going forward? On August 22nd, REAL Houston will be presenting its Second Annual Renewable Energy Leadership Conference at Rice University to explore this topic.
Hosted by Rice Business Executive Education, voices from leading renewable energy companies, the DOE, and capital providers will gather to discuss the impact the IRA has had on Houston and beyond, and what to expect going forward.
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Omar Aboudaher, Senior Vice President – Development, Leeward Renewable Energy
- Jessica Adkins, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Todd Auwarter, Consultant, Egon Zehnder
- Norman Bay, Head of Energy Regulatory & Enforcement Group, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP; former Chairman, Commissioner and Director of the Office of Enforcement of FERC (2009-2014)
- John Berger, CEO, Sunnova Energy
- Marie Bergeron, Director – Career Development, Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University
- David Daley, Regional Practice Manager – Power Generation, Burns & McDonnell
- Fred Day, Managing Director – Investments, Brookfield Asset Management
- Sandhya Ganapathy, CEO, EDP Renewables North America
- Raj Mahagaokar, Chief Financial Officer, Grid United
- Gabe Malek, Chief of Staff, Fervo Energy
- Doug Moorehead, Chief Operating Officer, Broad Reach Power
- Suresh Vasan, Senior Investment Advisor, U.S. Department of Energy – LPO
- Emily Wolf, Senior Director – Development, Ambient Fuels
- Nancy Zakhour – Chief Strategy Officer, Clean Energy Services
- Anastasiya Zavyalova, Associate Professor of Strategic Management, Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University
A reception with beverages and light bites to follow from 5-6:30 p.m.
Thanks to the support of our sponsors, this event is free to attend. Registration is required.