Connecting Green Hydrogen MENA 2023
Connecting Green Hydrogen MENA 2023 (CGHM2023) is at the forefront of expediting the development of green hydrogen in the Middle East and North Africa, gathering policymakers, power producers, investors, suppliers, and technical service providers internationally to build business partnerships. The event will be held on 14th-16th March 2023 in Palazzo Versace Dubai, UAE.
CGHM2023 Event Highlights:
– CGHM Strategic Summit: Hear from 60+ world-class speakers. Discuss the most valuable key insights with top-notch stakeholders and decision-makers.
– CGHM Live Exhibition: CGHM2023 is a premier information exchange and business networking platform between multiple stakeholders in MENA’s green hydrogen value chain.
– Hydrogen Future Awards: CGHM connects C-level representatives from the largest stakeholders in the hydrogen and renewable energy industries, to tackle business critical challenges and shape the future of the industry.
– 10+ Diversified Sponsorship Packages: Along with a multitude of supply chain matchmaking activities, sponsors can build a bigger presence in front of every major policymaker, developer, operator, investor, manufacturer and more.
– CGHM2023 Networking Programs: Designed to expedite business partnerships between international stakeholders and the local community.
– Diversity & Inclusion Program: WiRA2023 is especially designed to recognize the inspirational female stars of tomorrow across the clean energy industry, aiming to promote gender diversity in renewable industry.
Visit event website for more information: https://www.mena.gh2events.com/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/green-hydrogen-mena/?viewAsMember=true